– Urgent care facilities have revolutionized the way we get medical treatment but a startling study suggests that nearly half of antibiotics prescribed at urgent
– I became anorexic when I was 16 years old. I weighed 79 pounds. I was ready to die. I really need this to be
– This season we’ve been covering how families are sometimes having to choose between money and medicine. Today we’ve been discussing pharmacy benefits, managers, or
– And I want everyone to put themselves in Norma’s position here. Because sometimes, that’s the only way we can really understand what’s going on.
– [Travis] I am incredibly troubled by this story, mainly because I am not a big believer in at-home, it’s like you’re in the lab
(clapping) – When you see a health care professional you expect the medication you’re getting is safe, but, what if it isn’t? A deadly fungal