– [Narrator] At Doctor’s Hospital Human Motion Institute we’re used to seeing our patients make a speedy recovery. (whooshing) – Have you seen Mrs. Rhodes?
(man) Getting ready for a big busy day here. (narrator) A busy day for this team includes jumping into the driver’s seat… and guiding the
(somber piano music) (jubilant classical music) – [Narrator] By all accounts, Karen Henderson should not be standing here today. – I died three times and
– [Narrator] Mom, Mom, hey Mom, watch this. – I got knocked out on my skateboard. – I could barely get out of bed. –
– [Narrator] It’s time to redefine, reimagine, time to rediscover what it means to have hope, to stand, and bring transformative rehabilitation care to the
– [Narrator] Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery has been around for 20 years, helping to provide relief to patients by limiting large incisions in strenuous surgeries.
– [Doctor] Great. Come on this way and we’ll get you all settled. – [Narrator] Your journey to healing begins at St. David’s Rehabilitation Hospital
NARRATOR: Today, the Oakley ladies are near Anchorage, headed to the Alaska wildlife conservation center for a date with an iconic northern beast. DR MICHELLE
– [Narrator] When you feel like it’s the bottom of the ninth and you desperately need to score with an all star emergency team, then
– [Narrator] Visit an ER if you have the flu accompanied by other symptoms such as trouble breathing, intense vomiting. If you’re acting abnormally, or