♪ (old-school video game music) ♪ Affected: The Horror Experience?
I’ve never heard of this. I’m gonna play Affected: The Hor– Oh no, The Horror Experience? Oh no, man. I’m so bad at horror movies and stuff. No, we’re doing Affected:
The Horror Experience again? Are you trying to make
me cry on the Internet? I already did this! I have to do it again? – (Finebros) You played the first level.
– Oh, okay. All I know is that
the Oculus is used for this. (Finebros) And one more surprise for you. Yes! Yes, yes! Hank yes! Okay. I don’t like that I’m playing
a horror game on this, but I’ve never used an Oculus Rift. (laughs) Oculus is my best friend, even though sometimes
he makes me feel sick. Oh my god. Wow. (whispering) Oh lord. Oh my god. Are you gonna tell me
which one I have to go to? – (Finebros) What’s the second floor say?
– The hospital. (scared) No, I’m not gonna go– oh. (bangs table, sighs deeply) Just be brave like last time. I mean, I wasn’t brave– – ♪ (dramatic music) ♪
– Oh my god. This is sick!
I can’t, like– I seriously– This is so awesome. (gasping) Oh my god. Oh my god. “Floor 2: the hospital.” (singsong voice) Oh my god. Is this like– (laughing) Oh my god,
I don’t want to go in. (sighing) Oh god, what’s over here? Oh my god, oh my god! I just know there’s gonna
be scary things that pop out. Oh my god! I don’t want to go in here. (Finebros) What do you think
of the Oculus so far? It’s amazing, but it’s
freaking me the hell out! – (in game: distant screaming)
– Oh no, there’s people screaming. (wincing) I just want
to get done with this. This one’s officially a billion times
worse than the other one. Oh my god. Oh my god. I’m not ready for this. (scared) No, I don’t wanna go. I don’t want to be jumpscared. (singsong voice) Hello? Helloooooo? It’s just a door. It’s just a door. It’s just a door.
Let’s go this way. Which way do I go? – (Finebros) Anywhere you want.
– Ohhh, god! Oh god. (whispering in Arabic) For those of you who don’t speak Arabic, that means “in the name of God.” (speaking Arabic) No! (shrieks) Okay. Okay, good. I didn’t have to go in. Okay, okay. No! (hysterically) Why is there
another room I have to go in? My heart hurts. (grumbles) (in game: eerie moaning) No! What is that? Oh my god. Am I in Russia right now? That looks like Russian on the wall. I’ve always wanted to go to Russia. – (in game: door slams)
– (screaming) The door shut! This is the surgery room, and the– Oh!!! (quivering) Oh man. I’m sorry if I’m overreacting. I know I look really stupid,
but please don’t JUDGE ME IF YOU– oh my god! Oh, no no no, the wheelchair’s moving. You know, guys, I can’t do this. (yelps, chortles) That’s so weird. Why is it so creepy? I don’t want to do this, but it’s so cool! – (in game: abrupt smashing)
– (screaming hysterically) Oh my god! Oh my god! This is… so wrong. – (abrupt smashing)
– (gasps) Oh my god! What is that? ♪ Makin’ my way downtown,
going through the– ♪ – (abrupt smashing)
– (shrieks loudly) Jesus Christ! – (abrupt smashing)
– Aah!!! What did just– no! (pants) – (abrupt smashing)
– Oh-hoo-hoo-hoo!!! Ugh!!! (whimpering) I don’t like this, guys. I feel like– or is this like
those Roman baths? Oh my god. What is that? Oh no. No. Nononono– (whimpering) There’s, like, a guy, and his legs
are hanging from the ceiling. That’s not a good sign. It’s not real. It’s not real, okay. (quiet gasp) Oh [bleep]. Oh [bleep], this is so correct. I can’t– (shrieking loudly) No!! Ohhh. Ohhhkay. (giggles) Oh my. (voice trembling) I’m going forward. And life is great. This is amazing.
This is the future. Oh my god! There’s someone walking by! No! What the hell is that? That looked like a zombie. Or it’s just a dead person
that’s walking– That’s what a zombie is, Sam. Ooh, where’d he go? They just keep disappearing. I think they’re more scared of me, guys. [Bleep]. This is like… Uh-uh, don’t lock me in here. (in game: lock clicks) The door locked. No, it didn’t. Okay, is there a bathroom somewhere where I can get some paper towels
and clean this place up? Oh my god. Literally, is this a– Oh my god, that is so funny.
I’m in a bathroom now. And we’ve got the bathroom. ‘Cause I’m about to [bleep] myself. Oh god. (tapping feet anxiously) How about– is there a skip option? (wearily) I want to be done. (gasps) No! The wheelchair’s moving.
Just go in the room. I’m sweating so much. Oh my g– you– I can’t see anything. Okay. “This is your last chance to turn back.” “We see your thoughts”? “It hurts.” Cool. I am sorry I can’t help you. – (in game: slam)
– Oh god! Of course, of course,
of course, of course, of course, of course the one place
I don’t want to be in this whole game. – (in game: sudden noise)
– Oh, [bleep]! There’s so many scary words on here. “Fear,” “evil.” (screaming and gasping) Oh my god. – (Finebros) What does the wall way?
– I don’t want to read it. Why don’t you– I don’t know.
I’m not reading that. I am not– I’m too freaked out. I’m sorry. Um, what else do we know, Jasser? We know that current, which is I,
is equal to V over R, just like VR, virtual reality. Kinda like what we’re doing right now. I feel like throwing up my Starbucks. (whispers) Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. (takes deep breaths) Okay. Can I meditate? Okay, almost done. Need to breathe. [Bleep], all right. I got it. I found my composure.
I can do this [bleep]. No, I can’t do this [bleep]. (nervously) No, I can’t. Help me, Mom. – Batman is a really cool–
– (in game: low buzzing) Okay. No, no, it’s fine.
It’s fine. It’s flickering. That’s cool, and that’s–
don’t worry about it. This is seriously too much, guys. I’m freaking out. Oh my god. I literally feel like I am
in a real haunted house. [Bleep], [bleep], [bleep],
[bleep], [bleep], [bleep]. – (in game: smash)
– (yells unintelligibly) Oh! (gasps) Okay, shake it off. Shake it off, okay. Okay. Oh no. Okay, run, run. Run for your life! Run for your life! You’re not running!! (in game: eerie noises) THERE’S A PERSON! Hell… no! No! No! This is never okay.
Like, this is not okay. (gasps) No, no, no, no! (gasps) No, no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I want to be done. (shaky yell) Where in the hell am I? (startled) And okay, we’re at a locker– no, a mortuary with a bunch of things. And I really hate this
and like this at the same time. It’s so cool, but it’s so terrifying. – (in game: loud buzzing)
– (groans) Oh god! I’m just gonna run for it. I don’t care.
Looking at the ground. Gonna do it, gonna do it,
gonna do it, gonna do it. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. Oh… my… god. I hit a wall. Whoa. Oh, gross. No. Ew. Ew. Ew! I should take a little bath
right now and just relax. – ♪ (dramatic chord) ♪
– Dah. – (doors rattle open)
– Ah. Okay, guess they want me to go here. [Bleep]! [Bleep]! [Bleep]!
[Bleep]! [Bleep]! No, this– no, no, no. Oh, it’s like I’m walking
into my own… DEATH! (lights flicker, clicking sound) Whoa. Whoa. No! How am I here? No. No! No, no! Nonononono. I don’t even want to tell you where I am. This is where I die. This is where I die. (gasping) There’s a… I hear noises. I hear noises.
(repeating “oh my god”) (gasps) Wait, I can’t do this.
I can’t do this. Oh my god, I’m gonna cry. – (in game: thunderclap)
– (screams silently) No, it’s still on the screen! Oh my god. – (in game: offscreen panting)
– Who is that? Whoever you are, I’m right here with you. Everything’s gonna be okay. – (in game: thunderclap)
– Oh my god. Oh my god. (high-pitched scream) Ohhhh!!! Ohhh, nononono!!! And there’s a guy right there,
and I don’t want to go there. But I have to– oh no, no, no, no, no! I can’t even punch him.
Okay, just go straight. Okay, he disappeared. Good. Good. Why are you breathing, man? I’m breathing. Like– (screaming) Oh no! No! Oh! Oh god! (shrieking) Oh! Holy [bleep]! Holy [bleep]! Holy– oh my god! Okay. Oh! (sighs, pants heavily) (moans and cries) Is that over? Please tell me it’s over. Is it over? – (Finebros) It’s over.
– Thank… god. That was so cool. I loved it. I loved it. That was amazing. (panting heavily) Okay. (takes deep breath) Oh my god. I thought it was really fun,
and the graphics were really cool. It was fun to be transported
to a Russian hospital. It’s so realistic, it’s scary. The first one was child’s play
compared to this one. It was so exhilarating. It was so scary. I don’t know.
Like, I was in another world. Amazing. Like, loss of words. I love the Oculus Rift. So many possibilities. I feel
like I’m in the future right now. Thanks for watching us play Affected
here on the React channel. Don’t forget to subscribe.
New shows every week. Goodbye! I’m never gonna sleep again. Bye! ♪ (old-school video game music) ♪