[AMBULANCE SIREN WAILING] Mikmik… Mikmik, Daddy’s here, okay? Daddy’s here.
Just keep fighting. Mikmik… Michael, be strong. Your daughter needs you. – Benjie…
– Mom. – I need to see Mikmik!
– Mom… – I need to see Mikmik!
– You’re not well. – Think about our baby.
– Mom! Benjie… Mom… Wait! – Slow down, Ruth!
– Benjie! Ruth, Ruth… Mikmik… Mikmik, dear, don’t
leave us, okay? I still want you
to meet my baby. So, please don’t leave us. Don’t worry, Ruth. I’ll be there the whole time. We have to go. Michael! Michael! Keep fighting, Mikmik! I promised Bunso
I’d take care of you. And I will
keep that promise. Grandma! – Britney!
– How is Mikmik?! My dear. Amber. – Amber!
– Divina. Give her some space. Michael. Michael, where are you going? I can’t lose Mikmik. I can’t lose her, Papa. I can’t lose her. I promised Ella I
would protect Mikmik! I can’t… I can’t lose her. Scalpel. Defibrillator! 200 joules! Stand clear.